Friday, July 4, 2008

Hello Darling

C G7 C C7
Hello darling nice to see you It's been a long time
F C
Your just as lovely as you used to be
G7
How's your new love, are you happy
C C7 D
G7
Hope your doing fine just to know it means so much to me
C G7
What's that darling how am I doing?
C C7 F
I'm doing all right exept I can't sleep
C
and I cry all night till dawn.

C7 F C
What I'm trying to say is that I love you and I miss you
F G7 C
and I'm so sorry that I did you wrong.

G7 C C7
Look up darling let me kiss you just for old times sake
F C
Let me hold you in my arms one more time
G7
thank you darling may god bless you
C C7 D
and each step you take brings you closer
G7
to the things you seek to find.
C G7
Good bye darling I got to go now.
C C7
I got to try to find a way
F C
to lose these memories of a love so warm and true.
C7 F
and if you should ever find it in you heart
C F
to forgive me comback darling
G7 C F C G7 C
I'll be waiting for you.

No comments: